The Indian Concrete Institute has professional and student chapters located throughout India. Participation in this chapter can be extremely rewarding in terms of gaining greater technical knowledge and networking with leaders in the concrete community.
Because chapters are distinct and independent legal entities, membership includes both ICI members and non-ICI members and is made up of a diverse blend of architects, engineers, consultants, contractors, educators, material suppliers, equipment suppliers, owners, and students—basically anyone interested in concrete. Many active ICI members initially became involved in ICI through their local chapter.
- 1. Concrete Lab – Open Day
- 2. Lecture by Dr. Roberto Torrent (The inventor of Torrent air permeability meter)
- 3. Technical lecture by Prof. Karen Scrivener, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
- 4. Workshop on Graphing Tools & Reference Manager
- 5. ICI-Fest 2013 (www.icifest.org) Photos of Day-1, Day-2